 General / 41358
Re: New Program available that will make your life easier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:07:54 GMT

Lar,
I'm not sure about the popup blocker aspect.  I didn't take those into
consideration when designing this software.  My first assumption would be
that if you are having problems, then you may have to disable the popup
blocker.  I have a firewall with built in blocker and have not had any
problems.  It may be because the program asking to open up the browser is
local and not a request from a website or other online source.

Thanks for your thoughts, and thanks for the kind words!

-Rob

And I had no idea where to FUT either...

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix writes:
Announcing BrickPix, a new internet search helper for making your Lego
related item searches simpler and faster.  Hope this is as useful to you • as
it is to me!

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html (go to Creations)

Nifty.

How does it interact with popup stoppers (which prevent multiple windows • of
a browser being launched, to stop those pop up adds)? Do you have to turn
those off or temporarily disable them while running this?

Thanks for sharing.

No idea what a proper FUT would be...

++Lar