 General / 41355
Re: New Program available that will make your life easier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:56:58 GMT

I'd be happy to include your site.  Email me, and we'll see if we can reach
some common ground.
Thanks for downloading it!

-Rob

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix writes:
Announcing BrickPix, a new internet search helper for making your Lego
related item searches simpler and faster.  Hope this is as useful to you • as
it is to me!

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html (go to Creations)

Neat tool! I'm downloading now.

I'm not sure how you are doing this from a tech standpoint, but we can
probably figure out some way to include the B.I. Portal in the search. Let
me know if you would like to discuss.

Jake

---
Jake McKee