 General / 41337
41336  |  41338
Subject:
New Program available that will make your life easier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 02:57:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Announcing BrickPix, a new internet search helper for making your Lego
related item searches simpler and faster.  Hope this is as useful to you as
it is to me!

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html (go to Creations)

-Rob