 General / 41112
Re: What's your: Desert Island Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:53:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
If you were stranded on a desert island, and could only take one set with you,
which set would it be and why?

Mine might have to be 6420 - Mail Carrier, I'd always have mail, and a
bicycle. :)

Jennifer

I'd just take this set: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6970
I would have a roof over my head, a bed to catch those Zzzz's and a mega-big
screen TV to watch my cartoons on.
Oh and if I get bored, I'd just take the monorail (the original!) to the
flyer and zoom over to the next island.

Mark "Mmmm.. big screen tv" de Kock