 General / 41085
Re: What's your: Desert Island Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
If you were stranded on a desert island, and could only take one set with you,
which set would it be and why?

Assuming the island would be in the tropics, the set I'd choose would be
#6595 Surf Shack (for obvious reasons).
BUT if it were an island in a more "harsh" environment, perhaps it might be
nice to take a LEGO house with me - I'm thinking #6372 Town house, for instance.

The only reason I would not take *a train* with me would be the lack of
power plugs (a terrible circumstance that only seems to ocurr in desert
places these days ;-)

Nice topic, BTW!

Pedro