 General / 41093
Re: What's your: Desert Island Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:56:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
If you were stranded on a desert island, and could only take one set with you,
which set would it be and why?

Mine might have to be 6420 - Mail Carrier, I'd always have mail, and a
bicycle. :)

Jennifer

6414 Dolphin Point of course!  Except that at the moment I can't even think of
three other minifigs I'd want to be stranded with.  Just leave me alone with
the ice cream bars and I'll turn on the lighthouse beacon when I'm ready to be
rescued (probably about mid-June).

Maggie C.