 General / 41113
41112  |  41114
Subject:
Save your valentines with this BIs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:40:54 GMT

Don’t know what to get your loved one for valentines?  Well we got the
answer!  With only 48 hours left A&M Productions is proud to present a new
set of building instructions by entitled Be Mine Sculptor!

This sculptor is a creation of Tony Hafner and is the being honored for it’s
simplicity and as an ideal gift for your non-LEGO someone which many of us
have. =)

Furthermore, being with these BIs we have moved over to a newer format,
redesigned our BI layout and made the BIs more functional.  In order to do
this we had to move over the  Macromedia FLASH format and increase the file
size.

We apologize for all the dial-up users (we are included in this) how much
have to endure a longer download time for the BIs.  We have tried to take
size into consideration but we think that it is well worth the wait to see
what the new BIs looks like.

Note that with FLASH Player 4 or greater you can now print!  Our BIs require
FLASH Player 6.  So just because it’s in FLASH don’t think you cannot print
the BIs.  We wouldn’t dream of not letting you print the BIs.

Get the complete building instructions at:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi2/bi2_0006.htm

And let us know what you think of the new format, layout, and BI.

-AHui & Mari
A&M Productions