 General / 40603
40602  |  40604
Subject:
Artists immortalised in Lego (BBC News)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:19:45 GMT

I saw this brief write up in on the BBC News web site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/2661277.stm

I don't really get what they did, it looks quite simple. I guess that LUGNET
has us spoiled and all the amazing projects we see here every day have risen
the bar so high that simple little projects like this go by with out much
notice.

I don't reconize the names of the artist as LUGNET members, but there is a
brief mention of Eric Harshbarger at the end of the story.

jt