 MediaWatch / 888
Re: Artists immortalised in Lego (BBC News)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:55:16 GMT

In article <H8rEGx.JD5@lugnet.com>, James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote:
I don't really get what they did, it looks quite simple.

No kidding. Big wow, they stuck a few pieces of Lego together and
named a few minifigs. From the smirks on their faces I think they know
they accomplished nothing as well. I guess they've got a good
publicist.

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!