 MediaWatch / 889
Re: Artists immortalised in Lego (BBC News)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:19:47 GMT

I guess they've got a good publicist.

No kidding there either! I think I'm in the wrong business!

http://www.littleartist.co.uk/images/j.html

The tree sells for £1500? Please send your customer list to me if they're
interested in more trees on log bricks when you guys run out of your "5". :-)