 General / 40483
Re: 10066 on LSAH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 09:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

Just a quick question… what are you going to do with
all your Blue Wizard hats, and Green Ninja wraps?

BL most of them I suppose.  I so begged Lego Direct not to include truly
worthless items like the brown spear, grey crossbow, the grey halberd, etc.
I mean they go for pennies on Bricklink and still no one wants them.  Take
all those out and give us one set of armor and I think we all would have
been so much happier.

So Jimmy, I know it’s been a while…
But do you have any new army photos in the works?

Yeah, I just finished doing a census of my Ninja population.  So far I've
put up pics of small to mid size armies so I was thinking of doing a large
one (over 400 figs) next.

Also there is something else castle-related I've been hoarding the past year
that I hope to have pics of soon.  And I mean, I've REALLY been hoarding these.

I totally ogled over your past compilations…
(I like the fact that my army of 1168 is completely
dwarfed by your behemoth horde.)

Well, you and I share the same sickness Richard.  We like large armies of
minifigs!  :)  I mean, where else but Lugnet would I find others who like to
see armies of identical figs!

Jimmy