 General / 40464
  I am not so sure on how to say this in here.

Hello. It sure has been a long, nice dry spell since I was last online. Anyway, I was watching my local UPN affiliate and I saw the new LEGO commercials for the new Adventurers sets, the new Star Wars sets, and an all new LEGO theme that has to do (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I am not so sure on how to say this in here.

(...) From what I saw, the commercials didn't amount to much. (my younger sister thought they were rather lame. Well of course, aren't commercials supposed to be lame? They all are these days! :) And she's within the target audience, and does build (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  lugnet.alpha-team and lugnet.sports [was Re: I am not so sure on how to say this in here.]

(...) [...] (...) I agree. Any admins listening??? (...) The .build hierarchy is for categories that are not official LEGO product lines. Official product lines get top-level groups. I think that the fact that there is no lugnet.sports has more to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)