 General / 40464
40463  |  40465
Subject:
I am not so sure on how to say this in here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 00:45:19 GMT

Hello.  It sure has been a long, nice dry spell since I was last online.
Anyway, I was watching my local UPN affiliate and I saw the new LEGO
commercials for the new Adventurers sets, the new Star Wars sets, and an all
new LEGO theme that has to do with basketball.  Apparently, this is going to
be called LEGO Sports as far as I know.  By the way, I have raised this
argument before but would it not make better sense to combine the Football
and Soccer links into one site?  I mean, yeah, I know everyone else calls
what we call soccer football but even so, there is a whole new LEGO genre
being made this year and I think that it is only fair to make room for this
genre.

Whatever happened to the Alpha Team genre?  Does it have its own link or not
on here?  That, too, is a great set and it deserves a link somewhere.  I
might sound like I am complaining but I am simply trying to make sense of
some things and, hopefully, trying to help you out.

As for those new Star Wars sets, perhaps TLG has some pictures of them on
their websites?  Of course, if you really want me to, I could go to the
local Wal-Mart SuperCenter and go see for myself what they look like and
maybe bring back some photgraphs?  (An option for a nickname for AT-TEs
would be "Ants" because of their six-legs and their generally ant-like
appearance.)