 General / 40136
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:43:16 GMT

Well I don't post alot of times because I hate having to go into my email
and authenticate the message. I think that is a precaution that is really
unneccesary.

I think a lot of builders don't get the recognition they deserve let's take
oh I don't know Me for example. By my creations you can see that I am a Lego
genuis probably the best there ever was if I may be so humble. Yet there are
no fan clubs, no tribute site and I'm not even in the Mecha Hall of Fame! I
guess I will just wait until everyone comes to their senses. :)-Semaj

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj