 General / 40108
  Re: Feedback thoughts?

Dinner is almost ready, I just wanted to chime in and say I respect your differences in opinion. Of course my thoughts simply reflect a perfect world that I would like to live in and we all are human. So, with that I will say thank you for posting (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes: <snip some good stuff> (...) I am among those who stated they are not into Mecha. But I hope you don't take it personally. I only pointed out my lack of interest in the sub-genre here in this thread because it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes: <snip> (...) Hey Eric, I love your Mecha! I've appreciated the other mecha posts as well! Keep up the great work! Dave K (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

That's cool John, your a good man for speaking up. Is everyone else ok? e (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Mechs! (was:Re: Feedback thoughts?)

(...) It's not as if I do not like LEGO-mechs... I do like them! Most of the Mechs done with LEGO are wonderful works of art, and I often look at them in search for ideas. Trust me, I have learned a lot about new uses for odd parts only by looking (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

Awww, you know I gotta chime back and say "thanks!" This is my Iron Law! e (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)