 General / 40046
Re: Advent Calendar: 4124 vs. 4524
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:56:34 GMT

Steve Tanner <bounga1@REMOVECAPSyahoo.com> wrote in message
Recently, I purchased TLG's latest Advent Calendar, 4524.  I did so • because
of a callout in the latest S@H catalog, stating that it was "NEW". • However,
I'm finding that the pieces and toys are exactly the same as the calendar • I
purchase last year, 4124.

I'm a bit frustrated as I feel that I was misled that this was a "new"
calendar.  Before I fire off an e-mail to LEGO, has anyone else encounted • this?

I agree!! I ordered this "NEW" calendar from Lego and my 6 year old has been
very disappointed that this is the same calendar from last year. I think
that next year I will stick to the Playmobil advent calendar unless Lego
guarantees that the calendar is actually new.

Rose