 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5452
Re: Advent Calendar: 4124 vs. 4524
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:33:04 GMT

Did the advent calendars come with building instructions for the
individual models? We dragged out ours from 1999 for our son (now 3).
I can't find any instructions for it though, but I'm not entirely sure
there ever were any. We kept all the poly-bags with the pictures so
that's what we're building from for now.

Matthias Jetleb