 General / 40012
  Re: Feedback thoughts?

Thanks, JHK, for bringing this topic up! I, too, have noticed this trend, and it's been getting increasingly worse it seems. Thusly I've stopped posting my MOCs, and I mostly build them for personal enjoyment and to show at the TCLUG. If I remember (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) Well, I guess that that's one of the 'alternative' ways to share your models. But please, post the pictures online somewere for all of us to enjoy! The solution isn't to just stop posting. I have never been able to participate in a LUG yet. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) I suppose you're right... I'll have to try and get some pictures of the Starphyther to toss around. No doubt many build just for a LUG, but I'd say far more post their pictures then do that. (...) Couldn't say... I don't remember what the post (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)