 General / 3976
Re: Corrections to LUGNET Sets Database.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 20:05:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, gistok@umich.edu (Gary Istok) writes:
I've been browsing the LUGNET sets database recently, and found a few
omissions and changes that need to be made in the early Samsonite sets.
Who do I contact to correct these?

Over the past couple of months, Joshua has been doing immensely great
amounts of work in the DB, especially in the older sets.  So this would fall
into his area of recent expertise.  But if he doesn't want to (it's all
volunteer, keep in mind) or doesn't have time, I'll take a stab at it.

--Todd