 General / 3941
Re: Store managers and old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 03:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Martin Legault writes:
Tried 2 or 3 time at TRU with box that where opended and lot of shelf ware.
All the manager could offer was full reembursement if part were missing....

Ditto for me. Though other stores seem much more willing to move on price,
especially if you offer to buy all of something, as I think someone else
mentioned.
Ben Gatrelle