 General / 39185
Re: New S@H Catalog Discrepancies :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Johnston writes:
In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
*snip*
And last but not least-- the Special Edition Naboo Starfighter (10026) is
marked as "New! Hard to Find!". This may not be incorrect-- does this mean
it's being released retail??

Isn't "hard to find" S@H-code for "not at retail?"  (Either not at all, or
hardly at all in the case of discontinued sets.)

I've always found that "hard to find" means only at select stores-- like the
Rebel Blockade Runner and Sopwith Camel. I'm hoping the same will be true
for the 10026...

A retail appearance per se wouldn't surprise me, since many LD sets that sell
well make their way out to retail, though what *would* surprise me is the
implication that it's selling well.   It's pretty expensive for what you get
and not a particularly popular ship.

Yeah, I'd like it to come to retail, but then again, I want everything
retail. It may indeed not be popular enough to make lots of money in stores,
but of course it's more convenient for us Lego fans :)

DaveE