 General / 39184
Re: New S@H Catalog Discrepancies :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:53:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
*snip*
And last but not least-- the Special Edition Naboo Starfighter (10026) is
marked as "New! Hard to Find!". This may not be incorrect-- does this mean
it's being released retail??

Isn't "hard to find" S@H-code for "not at retail?"  (Either not at all, or
hardly at all in the case of discontinued sets.)

A retail appearance per se wouldn't surprise me, since many LD sets that sell
well make their way out to retail, though what *would* surprise me is the
implication that it's selling well.   It's pretty expensive for what you get
and not a particularly popular ship.

Kevin