 General / 38942
38941  |  38943
Subject:
SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 05:08:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Southern California LEGO Train Club has finally completed its latest
layout, currently on display at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana,
California!

I've posted a teaser picture on our official website at www.scltc.org. Be
prepared for some totally new things...

The show ends tomorrow, so more pictures will be up on Monday.

But I might be delayed if the Angels trounce the Twins one more time...

Enjoy!

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC