 General / 38941
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 00:09:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Morton writes:
Some of these are already available of shop.lego.com if you set the basket
to UK - I noticed them a couple of days ago.
They're not available in the US (yet) but I'm sure they're coming soon!
I love the minifig hats and hair pack (Dark gray brickster hats and many
more others!)

Wow, there are a lot of accessory sets available when you pretend you're from
the UK.  Including 5060. . .which is listed as "available now". . .so TLC still
has shooting cannons?

I'm kinda curious about 5195.  What colour are those?

TWS Garrison