 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5273
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:22:57 GMT

9:25PM Pacific Time on Sat 10/12 -

I'm getting that .NET error too.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.lego.direct, James Trobaugh writes:

I get a .NET compile error when I go to brickset.com. Anyone else getting this?

jt

In lugnet.lego.direct, Huw Millington writes:
The new German Shop At Home catalogue features no less than 23 new packs,
plus three Christmas sets which includes an excellent Christmas tree made
from green slopes. Check out images of them all at www.brickset.com, follow
the link on the top news story.

Thanks to Christian Gemünden for the scans!

Huw