 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5279
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:12:48 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Walsh writes:

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Matt Hein writes:
Sounds ostensibly cool, but does anyone have saved images
of these files? I keep getting a 404 error on my part,
and I think others have experienced this problem as well.

Yes, www.brickset.com is definitly very much down, and do sentry-go of
curiosity.

Sorry to hear some of you are having connection/.NET problems. Every time • I
have checked, the site has been working, so I can't see what the problem
is/was from here. Looking at the usage stats for the last 12 hours, as far
as I can see there was no period when nobody was connected, so it's a
mystery...

Huw

Very odd error indeed, I am unable to open BrickSet with IE however I CAN
open it with Adobe Acrobat web capture.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

I just tried looking, and got the following.

Benjamin Whytcross

Server Error in '/' Application.

Unspecified error

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Unspecified error

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown
when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below
steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the
error. Example:

  <%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <compilation debug="true"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given
application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause
only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a
memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has
debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[OleDbException (0x80004005): Unspecified error]
   System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.ProcessResults(Int32 hr) +20
   System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.InitializeProvider() +57
   System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() +131
   _ASP.search_aspx.BindGrid() +1067
   _ASP.search_aspx.Page_Load(Object Sender, EventArgs E) +225