 General / 38774
  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) I'm curious what names people associate in their minds with LEGO colors -- especially some of the newer ones. Here's a short color poll (4 colors) where you can rate each of several names according to how well it describes the color for you: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) Quick suggestion - could you also display some of the other colors around the one you're asking about? When I went to the second poll, I see a color, but there are several different colors that are very similar, so I don't know which one (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) Good point...I'll redo the polls with more colors after NWBrickCon... (...) It's intended to represent the McDonald's purple and the purple T-Rex from DUPLO. (...) Thanks, ya, if only! --Todd (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Color Reference

Not being a member, I couldn't take part in the poll. However, I can tell you that I've called this color ( (URL) ) by different names, from "Decepticon Purple" (since it matches the violet color used in their symbols), to "Grimace Purple" (given I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)