 General / 38523
Re: My sink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:46:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
OK, fine you all got me.  No more Wasssssssup.  I'll try to adapt,

Sean,
     Wasssssssup!!!
     Just be yourself.  If you ruffle a few feathers, at least you know that
people are reading your posts.  Why not show your own personality?
     I'm new to posting myself, and have signed each of my posts the same
way.  I would have strong words to one who would tell me I couldn't speak
freely, and begin and end my posts as I wish.  You do no harm to people with
your signature greetings, so if they are offended or irritated by them, this
is their problem, not yours.
     Also, age is irrelevant next to intelligence.  There are fantastic
creations posted by young people on Lugnet, and some of the younger members
are much more mature than older, supposedly more adult members.
     If we all did things the same way, what would be the point of there
even being a place like Lugnet?  There would be no need for discussion,
because we'd all agree.  And there'd be no need to post our MOC's, because
they'd be the same as everyone else's.  Just be you, and have fun.
     Hasta la vista.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander