 General / 38545
Re: Protect free speech on Lugnet!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Scott writes:
Please read the below string of messages to fully understand my beef here.
I had to cut this out or the message would be a repeat.

To Sean:
Wassssup Jeremy,

Welcome.  I have been a lurker for 1 year and a poster for 9 months.  I
welcome you here and thank you for your enthusiasm.  I encourage you to have
fun and ignore the negative comments being made by our fellow posters.  They
have no right to upset you, and on behalf of the community as a whole, we
hope their actions have not turned you off and made you think we are all bad.

~Just your neighborhood Lugnter,
Jeremy Scott
Don't worry.  A little problem like this isn't gonna turn me away from a
hobby I love. (I got my first set when I was 3).  I'm not holding any grudges,
and I'm not turned off (you think I'm gonna give up in less than a week?;)).
WW has already apologized, and I'm sure MW will in due time.
Thanks to everyone who defended me, I appreciate it a lot.
I'm ready to have fun, and hopefully will be a member
by the end of the year.

Hasta La Vista, Sean