 General / 38522
38521  |  38523
Subject:
Who is this fig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:10:37 GMT

Can anyone identify this figure? I'm guessing he's some kind of sports
player, probally soccer. He has a number 11 on front and back and they are
printed, no stickers. I'm not sure if the head or legs are original.

Front:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/Misc/dsc00025.jpg

Back:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/Misc/dsc00026.jpg