 General / 38422
  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I've seen some debate that has crossed the line, so I wouldn't exactly say that this thread crossed lego.wahhhh or lego.baseless. I'd say that this belongs in lugnet.dear-lego because, in fact, it addresses some of my personal dissatification (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2ELFK.6IM@lugnet.com... (snip) (...) Well since you asked... I'm not going to say you rant to much. But I will say that I know you as "that guy who only complains". Sorry but the only posts (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Well, The only thing I ask for is to see lego castle and space back on the frontline. If lego brought back just a new castle series, I could tell you right now I would drop everything I have and go back to my normal self (the non-complaining (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Perhaps you wouldn't, but don't be surprised if some people here don't believe that. I've skimmed most of this thread, and it sounds like a broken record. Some people whine about what LEGO should do. Other people counter them, but are (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Maybe so, I'm going to stop complaining right now, since I'm getting this feeling that I've ticked a bunch of people off. (...) Hmm...why don't you send me an email or something about this. (...) No, lego isn't really such a large part or my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I never said anywhere that I had to have things my way and I wouldn't shut up until I got it, and neither did anyone else. (...) Wasssup Tim, While your probably right about Jack Stone, couldn't Lego just branch off of Lego and make Lego Jr. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Matt, I don't think you've ticked anyone off, particularly. You're just the latest in a long series of victims of "internetitis". There are several common discussions that will crop up around here, and this is one of them; you aren't the first (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) UH HUH HUH HUH HUH he thed "impotent" HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH thatth khool! Seriously, Parts is parts, and I agree with you about "see the cool in what's there." The day TLC or anyone tells me what I have to make with pieces from a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)