 General / 38387
Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Paulson writes:

FIRST PRIZE:  Galaxy Enforcer by Mark Jordan

SECOND PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcer by Terry Prosper

THIRD PRIZE:  Galaxy Enforcers by Bob Barker

Congratulations all.  Email me with your address and I will send you a
LUGNET Standard small lego set.

See you next year, LUGNET

BOB

http://www.ozbricks.net/enforcer/

Great work BOB. Thanks for running this hilarious contest!

Now what the heck is a "LUGNET Standard small lego set" ?? I had no idea
LUGNET had established standard sizes for sets!