 Space / 17453
Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jack Millikin writes:
Um, I think the whole point of the contest was to find the most pathetic
models out there. After all, why else would they say something like 'worst
color scheme'?

The point is off the wall silliness and sarcasm, with a dash of an inside
joke (but not too much so as to ruin it for everyone else).  Matt was being
silly too. :-) ..at least that's how I interpreted it...

-Tim