 General / 38322
Re: And so the battle begins...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who posted your predictions and
hunches about my story.  Think of this post as a little reward for responding
so well.  However, don't let this post stop you, either, if you haven't posted,
or have thought of something else to add.  I am always open to hearing what
people think is going to happen next.

As for negative influences, worry not for the integrity of my story.  The
Chronicles of Ikros was written two years ago, and has not deviated from
itself, aside from a few additions here or there.  But those additions were
made when the story was young, and the ending adapted if needed (only once).
Believe me, I'm not about to go and change the ending now.

As for all of your predictions, I was surprised.  Some of you hit the nail
right smack dab on the head.  Other's, well, you better get a band aid cause
you hit your thumbs pretty hard with that hammer. :)  WHO was right?  Bah!
That's for me to know and you to find out.

Ok, so I've talked and talked all about that.  What is this 'reward' of which I
speak?  Why, another chapter, of course!  That is, of course, if you're at all
interested in reading another chapter.

Don't get too comfy with all these chapter releases all in a row, though.  I'm
not releasing the four last chapters until I have all four done.  Chapter 36,
however, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.  In any case...

I'm proud to release to you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 35 - The Battle of the Gastiel

Enjoy, and as always PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony

Whas I right or was I right.  Come on you gotta know the Dracio Lich is coming.

Now I have even more hunches.

First Garalt has to die if he lives then ther story is just another one. But
I will still read any other stories you make.

Hunch #1

Garalt kills all of his buds exept swift strike greylen and the princess. As
he make his wakes to kill his beloved he gets stopped by swift strike or
Daveron by loosing his head. Greylen being the last priest of Zan Stops
Zaker. Garalt has been killed so they have a funeral. then last the
notoriouse Garalt JR is born leaving room for a new quest.
This would be the cool ending but I dout you would do that because when I
saw Kultivux come back I though this guy has a hard time killing off people.
Yea he killed Tundruck but thats one guy. I'll admit I had a hrad time
destroying my town to build more stuff and it is going to be hard to kill
some important people but hey if it works use it.

Hunch #2

This is probabily what you will do

Kill ethereal free Garalt and the he kills Zakar. He becomes king has a
large family and it is a happy ending.

Just kidding I know you wouldn't do that the the book would be more fairy
taleish and suck. And I know you wouldn't do that because best seller dont
do that.

Ps finish and publish it soon so in March I can do a book report on it.