 General / 38323
38322  |  38324
Subject:
Why are there unnamed Lego sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 01:48:40 GMT

Here are the following Unnamed sets according to the database:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=unnamed

I can understand some of them (like 3033 - although I'm so used to "bring
back the blue tub" mentioned so often here on Lugnet).

I wonder why these particular sets don't merit a name?

Especially strange is this one:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1968

Maybe becuase it wasn't widely released or something like that?

Well, kinda makes you go hmmm.

Hmmm.

- Bob