 General / 38306
Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I've given a lot of thought to publishing my work.  And I've decided to do it.
After I finish publishing the Chonicles, I will be, as you suggested, fleshing
out my story to make it in more of a 'novel' form.  I seriously doubt I'd make
it to any of the best sellers lists, but it'd be nice to own my own book.  I'm
flattered you think so highly of it.

And last but not least, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

--Anthony

I have also enjoyed and await the coming chapters.  However, since you have
decided to write this into a book format I think it would be in your best
interest to remove any profanity from some of the earlier chapters.  This
would give the book a more wholesome look and would prevent people being
offended.  The fantasy aspects remind me much of the Narnia series.  And
although this isn't written toward children, I still think it would only
benefit you to edit slang and/or inappropriate language out of it.  This is
my two cents.  -Dan