 General / 37759
Re: It's a way of life!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:33:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava writes:
Lego isn't about a mid-life crisis!  Lego is a way of life!

I'm with you there. I've been trying to tell my wife it's not a phase, but I
think she's in denial.

She then talked about things like saving money for the wedding, which prompted
me to offer to build the cake out of lego.  She said she didn't want to be
picking plastic out of her teeth.

Good luck there! It's probably best to keep Lego out of the wedding, and I
speak from experience ;-)

Hrmph.... women....

What's really bad is that after a while, they start to treat you as if
you're having an affair. "You're spending too much time with (insert latest
MOC project) and not enough with me!"

TJ