 General / 37755
37754  |  37756
Subject:
It's a way of life!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:07:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

So there we were, my fiancee and myself, driving along in the car.  I am a mere
23 years old, but for fun I asked if she would support me in my mid-life crisis.
She asked me what I meant, and I said that when I have my mid-life crisis,
would she let me have a Harley (as in a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle), or would I
have to settle for something else.

She told me I'd have to settle for something else.

Then she tells me that I'm already going through my mid-life crisis already
with lego.

Now the prospect of having a mid-life crisis at 23 is a wee bit disconcerting,
seeing as though that'd mean by definition I'll die at 46...

But the important thing is that lego for me is no fleeting thing.  So I
looked at her in shock and scolded her.

Lego isn't about a mid-life crisis!  Lego is a way of life!

She then talked about things like saving money for the wedding, which prompted
me to offer to build the cake out of lego.  She said she didn't want to be
picking plastic out of her teeth.

Hrmph.... women....

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros