 General / 37756
Re: It's a way of life!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:28:43 GMT

Ever considered http://guide.lugnet.com/set/394?
But why would you want a Hardly Ableson anyway? Goldwing forever!

Duq

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
So there we were, my fiancee and myself, driving along in the car.  I am a • mere
23 years old, but for fun I asked if she would support me in my mid-life • crisis.
She asked me what I meant, and I said that when I have my mid-life crisis,
would she let me have a Harley (as in a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle), or • would I
have to settle for something else.

She told me I'd have to settle for something else.

Then she tells me that I'm already going through my mid-life crisis • already
with lego.

Now the prospect of having a mid-life crisis at 23 is a wee bit • disconcerting,
seeing as though that'd mean by definition I'll die at 46...

But the important thing is that lego for me is no fleeting thing.  So I
looked at her in shock and scolded her.

Lego isn't about a mid-life crisis!  Lego is a way of life!

She then talked about things like saving money for the wedding, which • prompted
me to offer to build the cake out of lego.  She said she didn't want to be
picking plastic out of her teeth.

Hrmph.... women....

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros