 General / 37728
Re: the LEGO Desk Pal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 06:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

Anyone know how long they have been out?  Anyone have
any yet?  If so what is your opinion of them?  Height?  Mobility- arms,
legs, head?  Hat, hair removable?

Overall it IS cute, but those full clear plastic circles on the hands ruin
it for me. If it was not for those I would have got all 3 of the ones
offered the day I first saw them.

Wish I had known about this before I ordered mine!

Next time I go (should be next week) I will see if I can get some pics of
the dispaly model if nobody has got real-life pics by that point.

My order shipped Friday, so if no one else puts up pics before I receive it I
can take some.

Maggie C.