 General / 37695
    photoing legos —Mark A. Taylor
   I have a Polaroid Digital camera PDC640, and still cannot seem to get good pictures of my Lego creations, especially if they are built of black bricks. AS I am trying to create a series of Twisted Metal offshot cars, this is a problem. (Two of my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: photoing legos —John Herre
     (...) I've had some success with using very dark backgrounds, and letting the camera make adjustments. I have a picture of three images of the same largely black thing, using the same lighting, at (URL) with a off-white background, a navy blue (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography)

         (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: photoing legos —Lester Witter
   (...) bricks? (...) Cameras that automatically set exposure (most digitals do) take an average light level from the scene. Some have a "spot" mode where the light level is measured from a centeral portion of the frame. If you camera hsa this option (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)