 General / 37695
37694  |  37696
Subject:
photoing legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:48:37 GMT

I have a Polaroid Digital camera PDC640, and still cannot seem to get good
pictures of my Lego creations, especially if they are built of black bricks.
AS I am trying to create a series of Twisted Metal offshot cars, this is a
problem. (Two of my cars so far, have been mostly or all black.). Any
suggestions of ways to increase then ability of the cam to pick up Black bricks?
Thanks...
M. Taylor