 General / 37493
  Re: New legend is up

(...) Gut evenink Kerry, here are the resuults of the Battrax Vote (/eurovision song contest) 1 I think that it just looks cool and looks like something from the future. 435 votes, 749 views, 58% rate 2 This is a cool set and with a command base (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New legend is up

That's all five. Unfortunately, deducing anything from these is iffy because you don't know how early in the voting these choice were available. The only one I can vouch for is the lead Pirates choice, since I'm responsible for it. The total number (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Jake responded to a question I posted over on fbtb.net that they won't release the actual vote totals, and that the order in which they are listed on the lego.com site has no relation to what was first place, second place, etc. Bruce (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) I think from a business perspective this is a smart move. This is proprietary marketing data. No reason at all to release it to the public. Bravo to them for making a sound decision on this issue. Regards, Allan B. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)