 General / 37300
Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings? Colour question on 4728
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Is there anybody who dares to guess about the colours in 4728?
Is the car built out of light blue bricks? (Is the driver in 'normal' blue?)

For some reason that link seems to be down, and now Brickshelf is down as
well.  Anyway, when I looked at that photo it looked like the driver was the
blue-sweatered Ron we've already seen.

Bruce

The pictures (and the whole potter directory) have been deleted. For the moment
they can still be found here:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~koalabeer28/
(Hope that no TLC lawyer made them vanishing away.... - better download the
pictures as long as they are available at this URL.)

Regards,

Ben