 General / 37284
Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings? Colour question on 4728
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:56:42 GMT

I did wonder about that myself.
It definately looks like the car is light blue to me and yes it looks like
the house is in burnt orange (or could it be sand red? I don't know as I
haven't got any sand red pieces).
If you look at the gray, dark gray and tan pieces they all look correct and
so it looks like the picture has the correct color balance. Hopefully this
could mean more light blue pieces (*cough* normal bricks please!) coming to
sets soon.
Looks like that particular set could be good for parts. Although are these
definately the final models or could they be prototypes?

Richard.

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
In lugnet.harrypotter, Todd Arntson writes:
A kind person saw my previous post and sent me this link, incredible!

-Todd

Lugnet Member # 949

http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/harryp/

Hi everybody!

Is there anybody who dares to guess about the colours in 4728?

http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/harryp/4728.jpg

Is the car built out of light blue bricks? (Is the driver in 'normal' • blue?)
If so I think the house should be 'burnt orange' (hair piece looks similar • to
colour in 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit).

If the car is 'normal' blue, then the driver could be dark blue and the • house
probably would be dark red.

Any better ideas or suggestions?

Leg Godt!

Ben