 General / 37211
    Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs —Jake McKee
    Continuing to work on the Building Instruction Portal, I have fixed a few bugs, added a few features, and planned a few more. I have included a few details on these updates towards the bottom of this post, if you are interested. Thanks to everyone (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs —Christopher Tracey
     (...) Planned a few new features or bugs(1)? ;) Now seriously, great site Jake! Looks like I am going to have to dig up some old ldraw files and finish them and submit them. Can't wait for the thumbnail feature to be added. Again really really cool! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs —Kevin Wilson
   Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist when I originally added them. Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs —Jake McKee
   (...) At this point, there isn't an edit mechanism... I'm hoping to add that (which would require a user login/management system) after I have gotten everything else running 100% solid. For the time being, the best way to get that fixed is to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)