 General / 36986
36985  |  36987
Subject:
Poor Part Quality- 2x5x6 Castle Walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:05:40 GMT

Has anyone else busted the 6292 Enchanted Island Re-Issue, only to find the
black wall has a flat, non-glossy, pitted, almost sandblasted look to the
front? I was appalled to find this was the quality of the "New" part. They are
unlike any other walls I have seen! Is it just the walls I have or do they all
look like this? The old walls were glossy. I know the sails in the new sets are
not to the old standard, but the walls are not good, I've got 15 year old walls
that look better than these!  John