 General / 36938
    LEGO SPYBOTICS Suzanne D. Rich
   I know it's a little early for me to be wondering about this (esp as coming from *me*), but... Does anyone have solid data about this line's placement within TLC's product tree? I'm wondering about entering these in the LUGNET Set Database - if sets (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS —Dave Schuler
     (...) Maybe you could create and post "artistic renderings" of them... Jeez--all this secrecy must just burn inside you! If it'll make you feel better, you can unburden yourself to me... Dave! (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS —Steven Combs
     (...) I did a little research on the web and the IGN and TechTV sites mention Spybotics, not Spybot. As for the other information, I couldn't find anything. Maybe Jake can shed some light on this new product. Steven B. Combs, Editor Bricks in my (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS —William Toenjes
     Suzanne, The theme is "Spybotics" based on the LEGO display at Toy Fair 2002 Pictures can still be seen online at (URL) programmable brick, remote control, CD-ROM, sounds a awful lot like Mindstorms to me, but that's just one man's opinion :) -- (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     An excerpt from the US press release regarding the 2002 line up back in February: (URL) gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called SpyBotics – four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the spy-themed missions you (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     How about this website which I gather is still under construction and/or counting down (2 days left...): www.spybotics.com, which is registered to lego.com... FUT to .general while this is being categorised? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) After watching this count down 2 days left, 1 , 0 , -1, -2, -3 it now says "5 days left". At least someone at Lego appears to have noticed, took them long enough! Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS —Todd Thuma
   Amazon.com currently lists these for sale, when they come available, under the Mindstorms section. Todd (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)