 General / 36938
  LEGO SPYBOTICS

I know it's a little early for me to be wondering about this (esp as coming from *me*), but... Does anyone have solid data about this line's placement within TLC's product tree? I'm wondering about entering these in the LUGNET Set Database - if sets (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) Maybe you could create and post "artistic renderings" of them... Jeez--all this secrecy must just burn inside you! If it'll make you feel better, you can unburden yourself to me... Dave! (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) I did a little research on the web and the IGN and TechTV sites mention Spybotics, not Spybot. As for the other information, I couldn't find anything. Maybe Jake can shed some light on this new product. Steven B. Combs, Editor Bricks in my (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

Suzanne, The theme is "Spybotics" based on the LEGO display at Toy Fair 2002 Pictures can still be seen online at (URL) programmable brick, remote control, CD-ROM, sounds a awful lot like Mindstorms to me, but that's just one man's opinion :) -- (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

An excerpt from the US press release regarding the 2002 line up back in February: (URL) gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called SpyBotics – four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the spy-themed missions you (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

How about this website which I gather is still under construction and/or counting down (2 days left...): www.spybotics.com, which is registered to lego.com... FUT to .general while this is being categorised? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

Amazon.com currently lists these for sale, when they come available, under the Mindstorms section. Todd (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) After watching this count down 2 days left, 1 , 0 , -1, -2, -3 it now says "5 days left". At least someone at Lego appears to have noticed, took them long enough! Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)