 General / 36876
36875  |  36877
Subject:
Need specific part name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 18:42:58 GMT

Hey all,

I've been looking for this part on Bricklink (All shops & countries) and
only found one!  There can't be just one of these for sale, can there?  It's
the trans-red crown/tiara thingy from the Belville sets that fits on the top
of the figure's head.  The store that had one listed it as:

Belville 5-point tiara crown

Is this correct, or is there another way I can search for these?  I need
eleven of them.

Thanks!

Dave